Tuesday, December 13, 2011

houseofbangkok

Tuesday, December 13, 2011
That day, while browsing through the pictures taken by me. I've found pictures during Ramadhan 2011. It was pictures of us and Wendy breaking fast together(its more like annual Ramadhan activity) at Bangkok House or House of Bangkok in Petaling Jaya.

For your information, I'm not a die-hard-fan of Thai's or Siamese food. But since my mom asked me to join her, so I've to.

The restaurant are located in PJ section 19 if im not mistaken. Somewhere near Toyota Service Centre.

The foods are so-so la. Not that bad, not that good either. (Said that I'm not fancy with Thai's and Siamese food).


Ibu and The Kids


Kerabu Sotong - One Of The Best


Otak Otak Pelita(?)


Green Curry


Kuih Talam(?)


Black Coffee, anyone?


These are the only foods that I managed to snap.
I didnt enjoy the food that much, except for Kerabu Sotong and the one that look like Kuih Pelita(Otak-Otak Pelita). But maybe for those who enjoy savoring Thailand's And Siamese delicacies might want to pay a visit someday.

Bangkok House Restaurant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MYTEENAGERS ◄THE CAMEO, OF MINE