Tuesday, December 13, 2011

lenses

Tuesday, December 13, 2011
I've always wanted a new lens.
Since my sister took my Tamron lens, I dont have that much lens that I could use for casual photography.
Then, I worked as Pizza Hut crew. Just to get some money to buy a new lens.
Life ain't that easy man, there's no easy way of doing things.

Last 2 days, my mom just bought me a Sigma lens.
Sigma Multipurpose Lens 18-200mm F3.5-6.3
So, another new lens added to my collection.
This lens, almost the same compared to my (used to be) Tamron lens.
 
I'm planning on buying a wide lens and a fisheye lens.
Got to start saving up money from now if gonna get a grab on those two fellas.

These are some pictures of the lenses that I have.


AF MICRO NIKKOR 60MM F/2.8D

Macro lens, one that I used for almost everything. This is one fun lens to play with.


75-300MM f/4.5-5.6

Zoom lens, the big fella. This lens are big and way too heavy, most of the time I left it in my room and I rarely use it. You sure need a tripod when using up this lens.


AF NIKKOR 28-85MM f/3.5-4.5
I dont know what kind of lens is this. But it's kinda easy to take pictures with this lens. Too bad, there are some fungus inside the lens. Planning on bringing it to the Nikon center for services.


SIGMA 18-200MM f/3.5-6.3

Last but not least, new guy in the house. Sigma. Gonna enjoy taking pictures with this guy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MYTEENAGERS ◄THE CAMEO, OF MINE